Sunday, June 1, 2014

Imagined Cities

A place I would like to visit is in the movie Divergent when the main character goes to live with the Dauntless people. this area is mainly built inside rock and there are drop offs that will make you cringe. The people here are always excited and they do the crazy things people are scared of. I think they are very brave, but everyone looks at them like they are just too much and insane.

The setting here just proves how these people actually are there will be drop off into basically 100 till water and there will be no railing. They also have rooms that have a machine to make someone face their fears and that alone shows the bravery they have to go in there and know you will be looking at a monster you fear every time.

The idea of this entire place just gives off adrenaline and excitement. They are free spirited people always hooting and hollering making a ruckus because it is fun and entertaining, they are not afraid to d that like other groups of people are in the book.

These people (if they existed) have my respect, but I could not live here forever. That much of my fears on a daily bases I would probably freak me out, but may be it is what I need to get over it and understand everything will be okay even when I am 100 stories up. I think this city would be exciting to even witness even if it was just a movie set.

1 comment:

  1. I thought Liliane Mason's blog about living in Divergent was very interesting. When I did my blog, I was my think abstact like her. I was looking for more of a realistic vacation spot. Thinking how you thought, I would have wanted to vacation in the Matrix.
    The fact that Liliane wrote about facing your fears is something that caught my attention. We all need to face our fears from time to time. Just not every moment of our life. Good blog.

    ReplyDelete