Friday, June 20, 2014

Reading Anothers Blog

The blog I thought was executed well is:
 Alfredo Guerra's
Blog: A nice place to live, but...
Post: Images of Metro Detroit
URL: http://guerraa1999.blogspot.com/2014/05/images-of-metro-detroit.html?showComment=1403306267573#c6703355046040189529

I appreciated this blog because he talked about the sports in Detroit and how it truly is something that brings everyone here together in a positive way. It is true there are things that drive the people here apart but the love we have for sports pulls us all in as a group. He also shined light on the fact that it isn't flowers and pretty butterflies in Detroit and the media is adamant that we understand this.

It was refreshing the hear something positive about the city especially after watching the afternoon news.

I agree before the riots a lot of things were not right in the city, I happen to think it took some time after them for the city to recover and it's not fully there yet.

This blog was a nice read I went through and didn't find myself confused at any time and think that was another reason I picked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment